Saturday, January 31, 2015

Final Weeks

The past few weeks have felt filled with big highs and lows. We are in the final stretch of waiting on baby boy, just 3 weeks from our due date. Man I have to say, in a pathetic winey way that only a really pregnant woman can do, that I hate being this pregnant. So needless to say I'm ready to see this boy and be done. But at the same time I am so sentimental about my little Liam and him being my only baby for a little while longer. Gosh being a mommy can be conflicting. We had our first ER visit the other day because someone was playing superman and jumping off the couch and whacked his chin. Thankfully no stitches just super glue needed. He also nearly gives me a heart attack on a daily basis by re-injuring it and causing it to bleed because he just won't slow down. Little boys are rough on their mommies sometimes. 
We had Grannie Polly here for a little visit which was very fun and now we are gearing up for the squatters. Thats what I'm calling my mother who is going to be hanging out waiting for me to have this baby. Im no making any promises people. As Liam showed us all, by being 2 weeks late, and needing to be ejected by force, they come when they want!
Andrew and I did manage to sneak out on a date the other night to the cutest little place called "The Copper Hen". Minneapolis really has no shortage of lovely buildings and places to visit. I even snapped a bathroom selfie because the wallpaper was so cute! I love being out with my guy and pretending its just the two of us sometimes. 
So here is to hoping for sunny weather, an early or on time baby, and cherishing our sweet little boy before he becomes a big brother!























No comments:

Post a Comment