Friday, August 29, 2014

Fall Is Coming

I can feel it... Fall! My favorite season. Its getting a bit cooler and the trees are starting to yellow. We are starting to sleep with the windows open, tea every night, and I'm looking forward to planting bulbs to appear next spring.  We have a lot of projects in full swing. Andrew is learning how to do fabric at work and we are very proud of him. Now that I'm into my second trimester I am feeling a lot better! We are working on getting the house ready for winter, and I'm painting the kitchen. (Before and afters soon to come!) Liam's turning two this coming month and I can hardly believe it! He got a new jacket from Grammie and he is very excited. He is getting more and more into building and I just love this stage. There is no shortage of talking and funny new Liam-isms. The newest being he calls me "hey babe, mommy" just like daddy. Or "hey Nin, mommy!" when he really wants my attention. Liam has been wanting to use the potty from time to time which is hilarious. Lots of grunting and much discussion of what is suppose to happen in the potty but no results, ha! Again, I love this stage.










No comments:

Post a Comment