Wednesday, September 3, 2014

September September

September is so bittersweet for us over here. It means Liam's birthday is here again. I love that as he grows older our relationship grows, and he becomes more his own person. But it is also bittersweet that certain years with him are now behind us. I always heard that from moms that "it goes so fast". And I knew it would but now i know why. I love every bit of being his momma and don't want it to be over. Don't get me wrong it is tedious and hard and like all moms I feel there are moments that drag on forever and I have thoughts like, "can't you just sit quietly and cooperate so I can do what I want to do for 15 minutes please!" But getting the chance to teach this little human about life, and hearing his excitement and joy, and feeling the love between us and in our family is the most beautiful thing I have ever had the joy to experience. 














No comments:

Post a Comment