Monday, November 10, 2014

Alright....Let It Snow

Well, and just like that it feels like winter! We got our first snow this morning November 10th! It felt odd to wake up to a totally different landscape, but it is pretty magical!. I have been waking up earlier than normal and getting in some reading or shower time. I haven't been sleeping as well now that Im in the last weeks of my second trimester, but I haven't minded the early mornings. Its nice to be up when the house is quiet and start the day slowly. 
Liam started a gymnastics class which he loves! He is so coordinated and athletic but also an attentive learner. It is so fun to watch him grow. The cold weather has turned our attentions inside. Andrew finished up the last of the weather proofing this weekend and has had more time to just hang out indoors and play with Liam. I have been in full nesting mode. Painting in the boys rooms and just sprucing things up for baby. I have a few other projects going like sewing Liam a comforter (just couldn't quite find one I liked in stores) and knitting a few things. A friend here recommended "Pilgrim at Tinker Creek" to me and I am lost in it. Expect many Annie Dillard quotes to follow. 















No comments:

Post a Comment