Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thanksgiving and Traditions

We had a really nice Thanksgiving over here. Quiet and relaxing, surrounded by snow and family. We really miss all of our California family but it is so nice to just be a small group sometimes. There was much feasting and napping and relaxing!
We continued on our family tradition that we started Liam's first Christmas in Green Bay, of going out to cut down our own tree. It was a crisp sunny day and Liam had so much fun this year and was very into decorating. Andrew also made us a second little turkey for the occasion (I shouldn't say little, it was 20 lbs!).
Thankful for this life I have been given, my boys, and the restoration and peace Christ brings.
As I head into my third trimester and the first morning of Advent, I look forward in anticipation to this season!

























No comments:

Post a Comment